Essential Oils For Deep Rem Sleep And Cortisol Level Support
Essential Oils And Deep REM Sleep
If you’re looking for a natural way to obtain deep restorative sleep support (REM sleep), you have found the information you seek. Did you know that 20% of people in the United States are suffering from insomnia? Sleep deprivation is often related to the cycle discussed below.
Clinical research proves getting earlier evening rest when Cortisol levels are lowest provides the most restful sleep for full rejuvenation and pain reduction. We wish to control our Cortisol levels as Cortisol is known as the stress hormone.
Lack of sleep leads to higher stress levels and thus, higher Cortisol levels. High Cortisol levels leads to further sleep problems, which in turn raises stress levels even further.
We have now created a vicious cycle of high stress levels, high Cortisol levels, sleep imbalance, pain, and inflammation. This cycle is known to open the door to poor health and disease imbalance.
Therapeutic grade essential oils of Lavender and Valerian are proven in clinical studies to provide powerful assistance for deep restorative sleep. Combining these essential oils with Melatonin provides a valuable sleep aid solution.
The essential oils mentioned are remarkable natural sleep aids in their own right. They greatly assist the sleep and longevity hormone Melatonin, making it more effective. Deep sleep lowers Cortisol levels and brings down the inflammatory load. Your stress and pain cycles will be greatly diminished with proper rest.
When it comes to anti-aging and longevity, focusing on getting deep restorative sleep is a major factor. Below find clinical research concerning the therapeutic essential oils mentioned earlier in this article and the sleep assistance they provide:
Nature Knows Best See Why!
- Lavender: The Annals of French Pharmacology found that Lavender essential oil affects the body similarly to powerful sedatives.
- Valerian: Has one of the longest histories of reducing stress and mitigating anxiety.
- Melatonin, another natural sleep aid is highly recommended by Dr. Dan Purser, MD, author of the physician’s textbook, Program 120: A Physician’s Handbook on Proactive Preventive Medicine. Dr. Purser author or the physicians’s textbook feels that, “Natural solutions should always be a first choice.” And according to Dr. Purser, Melatonin – a chemical made by the brain – not only naturally encourages sleep, but also works in conjunction with the essential oils to do more than just help you get some rest.
“Melatonin can decrease the risk of breast cancer, lower blood pressure, resolve insomnia, and is safe to take and doesn’t interact with anything,” Dr. Purser says. He continues, “It’s also good for restless leg syndrome, and is great for people under stress when combined with Lavender and Valerian oil.”
Give Yourself A Wonderful Gift!
This gift is learning about therapeutic grade oils with a highly trained Certified Aromatherapist. I have 14 years of clinical experience, training and research with the highest quality essential oils and their use. This essential oil knowledge I will share with you is life changing! Call for your free consultation today:
Michelle Hamel NMT-LMT
Certified Aromatherapist And Health Coach
My Proprietary Soft Tissue Work
My name is Michelle Hamel. I have developed and perfected a specific blend of Myofascial and Neuromuscular medical massage therapy. My soft tissue system offers powerful therapy for treatment and recovery from bulging and herniated discs, damaged joints and inflamed nerves.
I help my clients avoid painful surgery and nerve blocks. My proprietary soft tissue work helps clients to also eliminate the need for prescription drugs. They feel dramatic relief after their first treatment and are fully recovered within two to five treatments.
See the links below to learn about specific soft tissue problems and the soft tissue solutions I provide and call for your treatment today!
- Rotator cuff-shoulder pain recovery Orlando
- Pinched or entrapped nerve recovery Orlando
- Carpal tunnel – wrist pain recovery Orlando
- Orlando sciatic nerve entrapment or compression
- Brachial plexus release-Orlando neck pain- thoracic outlet syndrome
- Herniated Disc-bulging discs relief Orlando
Serving: Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Sanford, Lake Mary, Orlando, Winter Park, and Central Fl.
Disclaimer: Please remember that anything discussed here does not constitute medical advice and cannot substitute for appropriate medical care. Where essential oils are mentioned, it’s recommended you use only pure, unadulterated therapeutic grade essential oils and follow the safety directions of the manufacturer.